Thursday, October 2, 2008

Autumn Family Photo Shoots

As many of you know, for the past few years, I have been doing photo shoots of families, grads, pregnant moms, a few weddings, and even animals! My usual rate is $100 per session, which includes approximately 30-60 minutes of shooting, post production editing, and a disk with the final photos on it so the recipient can print as much as he or she wants.

I decided to offer an "Autumn Photo Session" at half price! $50 would include the same deal as the $100 session, taken at my home. I am willing to come to your home (I have a stand and a few backdrops) or a nearby scenic location for an additional $5 to cover my time and the cost of gas.

Autumn is a wonderful time to have family or any other types of photos taken.

Please contact me at allenjm@gwu.edu if you have any questions or would like to schedule a session.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We would love for you to take our pictures again. I will have to think about where we want to do it. I definitely want it outside...any new ideas.