Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy To Be In Primary!

Well, I just was sustained on Sunday to teach CTR 6 in Primary! I am really happy about this. Don't get me wrong. I totally LOVED teaching Relief Society. That was a wonderful opportunity where I learned soooo much from each sister! But now, I get to learn from 5 year olds and can't wait! I only had one sweet boy in class for my first lesson, Cameron. But we had a fun time getting to know each other.

So, I believe that change is a good thing and I feel honored to be able to teach these sweet kids!

3 comments:

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Cameron is probably equally excited to have you as a teacher. He talked about you all day on Sunday. I will definitely miss your lessons in RS though. I always looked forward to them. I'm so glad that Cameron will get to take advantage of your teaching skills now.

Angie said...

We're thrilled you are Austin's teacher! Crazy you saw the bear at Skyline. Austin was viewing your blog with me and he saw the boat pic at Chincoteague and he asked if it was a pirate ship from the Black Pearl from Pirates of the Carribbean!

Cindy said...

Primary suits you well, Jean, I know the kids will love you. It's so great when they wave at you in
Sacrament meeting.