Monday, April 14, 2008

Owie!

Okay, this is almost embarrassing to admit...but I did something today that I have never done in my entire life. I actually got a paper cut on my eye! OUCH! The weirdest thing...I was writing something on a Post-it Note and I guess, as I was pulling it off of the pad, the little 4x4 green Post-it Note flew up out of my hand and caught the outside of my eye. I don't think it's anything serious, but how strange is that??? I guess it's never too late to experience something new! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Get better soon! I never knew they were so dangereous...I will be sure to wear protective eye wear next time I am using one!

Angie said...

Ouch! Your eyelid or your eyeball? Owie.

Jean Allen said...

I actually cut my eyeball! Go figure!!! It wasn't a deep cut, thankfully.